So as you saw in our last video I lost the challenge and then had to go a lyric prank on my ex! Little did Dan know I was about to prank him as well 😈 Subscribe and like for more pranks!
So time to bring up some annoying things – I just literally wrote the first things I could think of. You might agree on some of them, and disagree on others – if you want to share your own annoying things feel free!
- The struggle of getting your eyeliner on point… I used to wear it a lot, then stopped and now I do it when I’m wearing fake eyelashes (which I’ve done once) and then I also did my eyeliner yesterday when I took some pics. That’s when I remembered how ANNOYING it can be when it just doesn’t wanna be perfect!! Argh.
- Ah I was trying to find the right English word for this… Self-knowledge? Can I use that? Well… What annoys me is when people can’t see their faults or realise what they should work on to get better. We all have it, and we all have things we need to work on. Sometimes we do things or say things that might not be the correct portrait of who we really are, but when a second chance comes along – learn from it and show people you can be a better person.
- Wasting time. Even if it’s missing a bus or giving to much time to someone who doesn’t deserve it. It sucks, doesn’t it? You get annoyed at yourself, but what’s done is done.
- When you eat too much of some kind of food and end up getting sick of it and never wanting to eat it again… It’s happened too much with me.
- Time. Goes. By. So. Insanely. Quick. I want to have all the time in the world. Looking back there will be situations where you wish you would have spent your time a bit different, but I think like most things you can only learn from it. I know I should enjoy every day – I’m only 20 and got a lot coming hopefully ❤
- Kids being rude to their parents. Like just rude and mean. Growing up I’ve seen how mean some kids can be and literally knock their parents confidence down and just say things to hurt and only hurt. Parents obviously shouldn’t accept that, but I think when the kid gets older it seems easier for them to keep it going and bring them down.
- Breaking your screen on your phone 🙂 🙂 🙂
- Having an “ugly-day” and you kinda have to feel good that day because you’re doing something. And the reason why I’m saying you have to feel good and not look good is because it’s not really about how you look – you look the same – but you just feel like shit and that makes everything shit. You can look at yourself and in reality look like you would any other day, just not in your head because it’s just one of those days.