In Amy’s room atm, and hoodie 🙂 🙂
Went here straight after work last night so I could get things done before it’s back to work again later today. First day back was alright I guess, I don’t like when I see people being treated like nothing just because someone has money and they think for some stupid reason they are more important – it makes me really angry.
I’m still trying to figure out what to do and where to go after this week btw, not getting any wiser it feels like. Also I think I lost my card yesterday or the evening before… I only went to the shop and now I can’t find it 😦 I’m so happy it doesn’t cost to order new cards because the amount that I’ve had and lost is becoming crazy now. I thought I lost one last time I was in Oslo, but then Mathilde randomly found it in a jacket… After I had ordered a new one and canceled that one.
So plans today? I need to get ready, answer some emails, send a video, go look for my card one last time and visit a place I’ve worked a bit for earlier, and then it’s off to work. Not too sure if I’ll have time for everything but I’ll try. Back to London means it’s back to being busy, but I’m not complaining!
From some random place in Norway, before we started our journey back to Bodø. I’m so used to places like that, but I can still see how beautiful it can be.
So how does it feel to be back in London? Better than expected. The first night when I was walking to Tesco to get some food after getting all my stuff inside I had this really good feeling just because I’m here and I do like this place a lot, the freedom and the oppurtunities. It’s all about doing something with it.
So today I’m back to being a hostess, and at the end of the week I might be booked for a modeling job. Either way I’ll not waste my days ❤
So I thought I would do a little post about things I’m grateful for – which kinda turned into not just things. Hope you like it!
- Growing up in Norway. When I was a kid I always wished I was living somewhere in USA because I felt I would have a lot more opportunities to do different and bigger things, which is probably true, but looking back I’m so happy I got to just be a kid and grow up in such a safe and good country.
- Getting to know my dad. Like a lot of other families it’s been a lot of different things going on. As I got older I’ve gotten a more mature way to see things and life, and I’m happy that I do get to spend time with my dad and that he’s now a part of my life. It means a lot to me.
- At times I get annoyed at myself because I can literally hear myself say and sometimes do the things I always get annoyed at my mom for saying or doing. But if there’s one thing I’ve said my entire life it’s that I would be so happy if I became half the person my mom is, and I’m so grateful for everything she’s taught me and for having such a beautiful person both on the inside and outside as a mom.
- This is almost becoming a family thing right now but I also want to say my brother. Seeing him grow into the person he is today, and him soon becoming a father. Looking back at us both years ago, and then again today I get this sad/happy feeling. We have grown so quickly and now we’re basically “adults”, but at the same time we’ve turned out pretty good I would say. I can’t wait to be an aunt ❤ Will be the proudest one!
- Changing from a “shy” person to a person who speaks up. That’s a huge thing for me right now – I speak my mind and I don’t just let things pass if I feel like something’s not right. If you read my previous blog, you would know it wasn’t really ever about shyness – I wrote the post in Norwegian so I’ve been thinking I need to translate it so more people can understand.
- Having struggles and knowing that life’s never perfect. We all experience hard times – some people less, some more. To be honest I’m grateful for all the hard times and struggles. It’s made me tough and it’s made me realise how much I can do for myself – how strong I am and what I deserve. I know people who’s taken themselves for granted, looking back later they might realise what they should have done for themselves or what they deserve, and I have also learned from that. There was a time where I never got to be the person I really am because of different things, but I think that’s what makes it so important to me know. To be me and be proud of it.
- I would love to say “knowing what life’s about”, but hey – I’m only 20 years old, I have so much to learn still and I’m very aware of that. But I do want to say I’m grateful for the way I have learned to look at life. I know I got this one time to spend with the people I love. I know I got to appreciate it. I know I have to listen to what I want – not expectations or other peoples opinions about it. I wouldn’t want to waste time chasing other people when I have such a good person right next to me, growing and learning both together and apart. The people I let in will always be a huge part of my life and I will always be grateful for them.
- You can say a lot of things about friends – but when they become family, that’s something else. Something you should always appreciate. I’m so grateful for growing up with a friend by my side, someone I know will always be there through thick and thin. You’ll never feel completely alone no matter what you’re going through and that’s something that’s not given, that’s really special.
Some snapshots before we went out yesterday! Had a fun night yesterday, especially at the pre-drink, haha.
Love the outfit by the way, it’s so chilled but also nice to wear when I’m going out.
We had the laziest day today and I think I’ve almost fallen asleep every other hour. Right now we’re eating snacks and watching Breaking Bad. It’s gonna be so nice going to bed tonight, haha. It’s the best feeling when the room is cold and you’re super tired.
Had my fav dinner today in Bodø – Indian! We went to the same place last time we were here as well. Also found a painting of me and Dan on a building, hehe 😉
Tonight the plan is to go out and just have the best last Saturday here! Can’t believe how fast time goes by. It’s crazy.
Hope everyone’s having a great Saturday ❤
Some snapshots from us in Trondheim! Typical spot where I always take photos when I’m there. I love the buildings and the houses in Trondheim. It’s such a cozy and nice city, and I think it’s my favourite in Norway actually. If I ever came back to start a family I think I would live there.
Right now I’m actually sitting in a tent to get wifi, haha. Everything for the blog… We’re at a hut with my cousins today, before we take our last and final road trip back to Bodø tomorrow! Dan and I took some nice photos for you guys so you’ll see what the place looks like. Also we’ve been vlogging so you’ll see a lot more of our trip. Including Dan getting two fish yesterday! His first time as well, haha.
Now I’m super excited to come back home to the house and my room and my bed!
Some snaps of me taking selfies, haha. Yesterday was a day I had been looking forward to since I left for Norway, but it didn’t go as I’ve hoped so I just ended up not updating here after I got back to my dad’s. It makes me a bit angry, but I know it my own fault for thinking that I wouldn’t have to go through that again. I know it probably sucks that I’m just saying a few things, but I’ll tell you more later ❤
Anyways – today it’s super hot here so I’m excited! Will put my bikini on and get some tan. Love Norwegian summer like this.