I thought I’d share with you guys some of the little things that makes the day better!
- Music Friday!! Obviously this only happens every Friday, but I get so excited when there’s new music out.
- A lot of time for a nice breakfast! Coffee, tea, and enough time to make exactly what I’m craving that morning. And time to watch something and enjoy it. Best mornings ❤
- A killer workout! If I’m really pushing myself at the gym, and just leave with the feeling that I’ve used my body and a nice kinda tired feeling.
- Being productive! Starting the day early, sitting with my laptop and just knowing that I’m getting things done.
- Just doing small things I might not do everyday. Going cinema, out to eat, out for coffee. Some of these things were more everyday things in London, but the second I get back it’s different and a bit more special.
- Getting acknowledged for my hard work. If it’s someone close to me or someone I dont know at all, a message, a text, someone telling me – it means a lot and makes my day so much better.
- Making nice food and deciding it’s going to be a snacks and movie kinda evening. That’s the best feeling when you don’t do it that often, and it becomes so much more special. Now that Dan and I are in Norway we’re tempted to doing it like every evening, but the sweets and snacks are so much nicer when you don’t do it every evening.
That’s some of the things I could think of right now! We’re still in Rissa and we will be starting our journey back home tomorrow morning. 11 hour drive again here we goooo! Woho.